Paramadina Graduate School is now open for student registration 2013. The timeframe is as follows:
JADWAL PENERIMAAN MAHASISWA BARU
PARAMADINA GRADUATE SCHOOL UNIVERSITAS PARAMADINA
SEMESTER GASAL TAHUN AJARAN 2014 /2015
This is what will happen if you apply at Paramadina Graduate School:
- Once we receive your application, we will review the completeness of your documents and your qualification.
- If you are a promising candidate, we will schedule an interview immediately through email or phone.
- If you pass the interview with our admission panel, we will immediately notify you to start class registration & payment process.
- If you are a journalist or NGO or Academics and applying for our Paramadina Graduate Fellowship for Journalist, we will first schedule you to have an interview for the fellowship program. If you pass the interview, we will notify you and only then you may proceed to class registration.
- If you are one of the few most promising candidates, but you are not a journalist, you may still qualify for our Paramadina Graduate School Fellowship for Student. We will contact these promising candidates, require them to fill the required documents, and schedule interviews. If you pass the interview, you will qualify for fellowship and only then you may proceed to class registration.
Send or deliver your application to:
Paramadina Graduate School
The Energy 22nd floor
Jl.Jend.Sudirman kav.52-53 - Jakarta 12190
For more information, please contact
021-7918 1188 - ext. 242
0815 918 1187
(Yusuf or Lina or Fiqi)